Wednesday, May 13, 2015

From today's "Ask Lefty"...

Dear Lefty...

My boyfriend cheats on me all the time...I'm pregnant, and he runs around on me so much, I'm not even sure the baby is really his...How can I be sure?...

Signed: Perplexed...

Dear Perplexed...

The more important thing to know is that it's not mine...I was working out of town that night, and besides it doesn't have my color eyes...

Signed: Lefty...

Dear Lefty...

That wasn't funny at all!...If it was your baby, I wouldn't even let you near it, or invite you to its high school graduation!...

Signed: Perplexed and mad...

Dear Perplexed and mad...

Thanks...My lawyer says that will stand up in court...

Signed: Lefty...

Shown below is one of Lefty's earlier columns written under the pseudonym "Dear John"...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...Malicious messages and spam attempts will be removed...Keep it clean and let's have fun...