Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sex Toy Stuck In Woman's Vagina For 10 YEARS (PHOTO)...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/sex-toy-stuck-womans-vagina-10-years_n_5617590.html

While doing routine maintenance on Hobby Airport resident, Prunella Pinchloaf, Dr. Tchytz of the Braniff Street Gender Reassignment Clinic & Bait Shop noticed something unusual in the woman's vagina while searching for his dropped flashlight...The "lady" had apparently mislaid a sex toy during a drunken orgy at the Hobby Airport Bath House & Poofter Emporium ten years ago, and had forgotten about it...

Said the relieved Ms. Pinchloaf, "I had reported it stolen to my insurance company...Does this mean I has to give back the money they done paid me?"...

Dr. Tchytz commented, "I not only found my flashlight, but also a Timex watch and a chili burrito still in the wrapper...Lucky me!"...

His/her current boyfriend, Lefty, had this to say, "There was still plenty of room in there for me to do what was needed...I never even noticed"...

When asked how she determined it had been in there for ten years since details of that part of her life are hazy, Ms. Pinchloaf answered, "I've still got the dated receipt when I rented it from RHM's Male Lingerie and Adult Toy Boutique...I hope this means I can get my deposit back now"...

A spokesman for RHM declined comment...Shown below, Dr. Tchytz and his team prepare for removal of the foreign object...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...Malicious messages and spam attempts will be removed...Keep it clean and let's have fun...