Friday, September 26, 2014

Naked man in cowboy hat caught on video robbing Georgia homes...


The culprit, who obviously carried no ID, told police his name was Lefty...He said he had left his clothes in the home of a girlfriend he visited that morning, but couldn't remember which one...When asked why he was still wearing a cowboy hat, Lefty said a cowboy never takes his hat off except in church...

Police had further questions about why he was drinking a beer in each house he was seen in...Lefty replied, "I know I left a sixer of Hamm's in the same house I left my clothes, and since I'm illiterate I can't read the labels, so I was trying to identify it by its taste"...

Below, suspect is seen being patted down by undercover deputy for concealed contraband before booking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome...Malicious messages and spam attempts will be removed...Keep it clean and let's have fun...